Office Manager/ Human Resources Administrative Associate
We are seeking an energetic Office Manager/Human Resources Administrative Associate with the ability to work on human resource and some minor accounting processes. Excellent benefits including paid vacation with additional sick leave, 401K plan, and paid medical. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates.
This will be a great opportunity in a fast growing office with five locations. In this position, you would:
- Manage the daily operations of the offices including office maintenance, professional appearance, supply ordering, and office-wide communications.
- Manage and update office database as well as financial, equipment, and personnel files
- Answer primary incoming phone line and direct calls - Coordinate meeting and conference logistics
- Make all necessary travel arrangements for staff
- Assure that office common areas are clean and well-maintained; greet and assist visitors; provide support for meeting
- Periodically filing accounting documents, maintaining a log of documents and maintaining calendar with deadlines
- Together with immigration attorneys, coordinate US work visa application process for SETTY employees
- Process internships applications and assist interns in finding housing and other basic services, as needed
- Health Care Liaison
- Onboarding for new employees
- Maintaining and updating HR files, handbooks, performance review processes
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
* Very Personable
* Strong computer skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* Attention to accuracy.
* Communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Detail oriented.
* Problem Solver.
If interested, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.